Menu Mondays by NateyCakes

April 29, 2011

So sleepy

I am so sleepy. It seems when you wake up at 3:00 A.M. to watch the royal wedding and you then go to work, it can make for a long day. But you know what, I would do it again! It was grand and sweet and just wonderful. Princess Catherine's dress was amazing, she looked beautiful. And when Prince William whispered to her "you look lovely" awe, so precious. You know I wonder what she thought as she curtsey to the queen. Did she think OMG I just had the queen at my wedding or aaahhh that is the queen. Because I sure would have! Or do you think at some point today she looked at her new husband and said is this real did I really just marry you, the future king of England. Do you think her mum & dad are jumping up & down saying our baby girl will be queen one day? Who knows if they are as silly as me? But I know if it was me...I would wear that tiara as much as I could! Yes it was early this morning when my alarm went off, but I sure had fun watching history being made. And when they are crowned king & queen of England I will say...I remember watching them get married. I won't remember how sleepy I am right now & how the words all keep blurring together. I will just remember how happy they were, how beautiful it was, texting Morgan about how sweet they were, & it was EARLY. I am going to go rest my eyes now, lol that is code for sleep. Have a great night everyone.
Cheers:)


Much Love,




0 comments:

Post a Comment