Menu Mondays by NateyCakes

April 16, 2011

Hi :)

Hi
Soooo I finally did it, I started a blog! I have some friends that have a blog and find myself looking forward to their posts each day. They encouraged me to start one but each time I would say, not sure I have time or what would I even write about. But I am going to try it, I love seeing my friends pictures and hearing about their kids....so I hope the find some of the the joy that I have found with theirs. And even though I live in the same town as my mom, I don't see her everyday sometimes we are are so busy I don't even talk to her everyday so I know she would love this blog, ha ha ha I think!!! So I will try not to be boring, I will try not to talk about food all the time, but if you know me you know it is a big part of my family :) and for those of you that know me also know I am NOT tech savvy but my sweet husband said he would help me, so I hope to post as much as possible. Maybe I will learn how to be a bit tech savvy lol!! Thanks for stopping by

Much love :)
Leah

0 comments:

Post a Comment