Menu Mondays by NateyCakes

April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Today was a GREAT day for lots of reasons! To start the day we went to church, which was AMAZING! The music was good, the message was wonderful, but the best part was standing by husband & Nateycakes singing and worshiping our risen Savior! The Cornwell's & Perry's were there with us. I just really can't put into words how this hour today at church moved all of us, we all were blessed! After church we went to mam & pap's house.




When we got there this is what are place settings looked like. Nateycakes wanted to eat his chocolate bunny first. So silly! Because soon our plates were filled with yummy food




The food was Soooooo good but we had to save room for the best part of the meal, the part of the meal that I have been waiting for all week, the carrot cake




OMG it was Soooooo good!!!! Don't worry Stacie & Morgan I have your slice of goodness :) After lunch Husband & pap took a nap, Nateycakes played on the computer, mam & I washed dishes. I tried to convince mam I need this lid she has that fits a cake pan that I have, she said no. However she did send the lid home with me :) maybe it could stay at my house like her other cake pan did??? To end our day we planted some flowers and replanted a fern, and are about to have some leftovers...diet starts tomorrow!! Lol. Like I said a GREAT day!
I am thankful that I can celebrate Easter! I am so thankful that God sent His Son to save me, husband, Nateycakes, mam, pap, & our friends from sin. Our pastor said today that the price of our sin is death, & Jesus died in our place. WOW!! I am going to share the verse that our pastor said was his favorite, Matthew 28:6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.
Happy Easter
Much love,




2 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh I just can't wait! Sounds delicious!!

cupcake said...

I heart you Mam! Can't wait for my cake!
What a wonderful table setting. I will forever cherish the Easter I got to spend at Mam's table.

Post a Comment