Menu Mondays by NateyCakes

April 27, 2011

I am linking up with Lindsey for Wednesday loves!










Thanks to my friend Morgan for teaching me how to do linking up & about Wednesday loves! I always look forward to seeing her blog on Wednesday for what she is loving!


I am loving husband for setting this link & picture up for me! I really don't know what I would do without his tech skills because I have none! I love him so!!!


I love that this sweet girl brought her mom to my house tonight for coffee & carrot cake. Sometimes you just need coffee talk with your friends & a sweet little girl to tell you about her day. Love them both!







I love the Razorbacks so I am loving that Payton Hillis has been selected as the cover for the Madden 12 cover! I know this is crazy that I am loving this but when we went to the cotton bowl, this young man was just awesome. He went out of his way to sign autographs & take pictures with his biggest fans.





I love this kid, Nateycakes! This is one of my favorite pictures of him from when we were at my favorite place in the world, Walt Disney World! So proud of him this week, he was picked as one of the 6th graders to help with "rookie camp" next week at his school. He will be giving tours of the school to the kids coming to BMS next year.





Last love of the night...the bible verse Psalms 42:8. This verse is so comforting to me, to know that God pours his love out on me! Makes me so happy!

Much love,








0 comments:

Post a Comment