Menu Mondays by NateyCakes

May 01, 2011

New


Wow there is a lot new at Nateycakes! First, notice the new page look, cute right. I think the girl looks like me a bit, well maybe she is a few pounds lighter ha ha ha! Husband has been doing some searching & such about blogs. Well he has found some great stuff, to make things work easier over here at Nateycakes. Once again Soooooo thankful he is tech savvy! Second, Monday's are going to be brand new here & it starts tomorrow!
Menu Mondays
So what are Menu Mondays going to be like you ask, let me tell you all about it!!! I am asked all the time, what do you cook for dinner, what are you having for supper tonight, do you have a recipe for this or that. So this is where Nateycakes comes in. Each Monday I will post a menu...complete with recipes & grocery lists. I am also having a link up so that you can share with your friends or post your own menus. We all have busy lives but I think that family dinner time should never be cut out. I hope that with Menu Mondays it can give you an idea for a home cooked meal so you can sit down & eat with your family at least once a week.
So I hope that each one of you will join me, starting tomorrow May 2nd, for our very first Menu Mondays!! Oh & bring others :)
Have a great evening!

Much Love,




0 comments:

Post a Comment