Menu Mondays by NateyCakes

May 04, 2011

I am linking up with Lindsey for Wednesday loves!



So what are my loves on this beautiful day

I am loving the fact that it is MAY!!! Vacation time is right around the corner! I love vacation time, I love seeing new places & trying new food!


I am loving my new t-shirt, it is so cute & fun. I HEART CUPCAKES! It says what I think each & everyday!:)




I am loving the new grill husband is getting ready to put in the backyard. It is going to be set up and ready to start our summer time grilling!!



We cook everything on the grill during the summer, even our home made pizzas, yummy! Husband & Pap are going to pour a concrete slab to make the grilling station outside. I will have to post pictures of the project. It is going to be great.
I am also loving the fact that we bought a 1/8 of a cow today!!! So now I do not have to worry about the stakes & hamburgers I fix for husband & Nateycakes! I know they are from grass fed happy cows! Will it convert me to a meat eater you ask, no way! I will stay a veggie person, I just want the beef I cook to be the best quality for them :)

Last love of the day is my memory verse for the week...Proverbs 24:16
It helps me know that even when I fail, God is going to help me back up!

Have a wonderful night!
Much love,




0 comments:

Post a Comment